ROBO-WAR is a combat robotics competition in which robot can be assembled with any kind of Mechnical Weapons such as Blades, Saw, Claws, etc.
To design a manually operated machine which is able to have a Fight with the other robot in accordance to the rules.
- Robo should be made in such a way that it can be fit in 50cm X 50cm box.
- Maximum weight of robot should not exceed than 30 kgs.
- Machine should be controlled by a wireless or wired remote.
- Machine must not be made from Lego parts or any Readymade kit. If such parts are seen on the bot, they will directly be disqualified.
- Only DC Moters, Hydrolics and Pneumatics can be used.
Batteries & Power
- The Electric voltage any where in the machine should not be more than 24V DC at any point of time.
- Power supply of 230V AC will be provided.
- Exact Arena will be displayed on events day, as it is subject to change & will be informed to participants before commencement of the event.
- It is possible that the Arena may be on the ground surface.
Rules and Regulation
- Maximum 4 minutes For each war.
- Knock Out Rounds.
- Name of your bot must be prominently displayed on the bot.
- Team with Fire, Electro-Magnet, Liquid Fluid, etc are not permitted.
- Winner will be Judged on the basis of Damage done to opponent robot.
- Judge's decision shall be treated as final and binding to all.
- A team may consist of maximum of 3 members.
- Student from different institute can form a team.
- All stubent with a valid Identity Card of their Respective Educational Institute are eligible to participate in Event.
• Limited Number of Entries.
For further queries contact
Rahul Mahalle (8th Sem Etrx) Contact No- 9766720149. Email- firstname.lastname@example.org