Speed!! Speed!! Speed!! In this world of everlasting competition, speed is the word. Blasting through your way at an awe inspiring pace, indulge your robust bots in the exciting race. "One, who falls behind, is left behind." So pack your bags and pump your bots cause it's get, set and GO!!!
- Maximum size of bot should not exceed 30cm*30cm*20cm.A tolerance of 5% is allowed in this regard.
- Battery must be on board ( bot or robot).
- Robot should not damage any part of arena, in case it does so it will be disqualified.
- If the robot is controlled using wireless mechanism, it must be shown to the coordinators, who will check for any mismatch of frequencies with other wireless remote controlled robots.
- The chassis should not be ready made, if found so the robot will be disqualified.
- The potential difference between any two points should not exceed a limit of 12V. A tolerance of 5% shall be provided.
- If the robot suddenly stops in the arena due to any technical problem IT WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
- Rule no. 7 is applied only for the Qualifying Round. From 1st round time will be provided to solve the technical problem.
- There is no weight limit for this robot.
Rules for Qualifying Round
- During qualifying round, two teams should compete at a time.
- One shall start from the left end and the other from the right end.
- Along the borders of arena barricades will be placed.
- If the robot touches a barricade once, it will be penalised by 2 seconds.
- Total time taken by participant to reach the finish line with penalties will be counted.
- If any two wheels of the robot go out of the arena it will be disqualified.
- The robot should finish the arena within 90 seconds.(This time includes added time due to penalties.)
- If both robots trace the arena within 90 seconds, the one who completes in the least time(including penalities) will be qualified for next round.
Rules for 1st Round
- Robot should start from the 'Start' position as shown in figure.
- The robot should reach the starting point after passing through the entire path shown.
- Timer will start when bot starts.
- Barricades will be kept around the boundaries.
- Each time the bot touches a barricade, two seconds of extra time will be added to total time taken by bot to complete the arena as penalty.
- If any 2 wheels of bot goes out of the arena it will be disqualified.
- If bot moves out of the arena(only at inclinations and declinations) it will be allowed to start from the check points shown in figure. Participant should take the bot and place it there. Timer will not stop during this period. If the bot moves out of the arena again, it will be disqualified.
- Between End point and the declination, there are 'gates' as shown. They will be closed for 5 seconds and open for 15 seconds. If bot touches the gate it will be penalised by 10seconds. Finally bot should reach start position.
- Max of 3min will be given to the participant to finish the arena. Maximum length of the path will be less than 35m.
- • For the final round 16 members will be selected based on the time taken (with penalties).
Common Rules and regulations
- Each team can consist of a maximum of 4 members.
- No arguments shall be entertained and it may lead to the disqualification of the team.
- In case of any discrepancies, the decision of the coordinator will be final.
- No practice runs will be provided.
- Members of different institutions can form a team.
- Only 2 members of a team are allowed to stay around the arena (for controlling and assisting) and a team is allowed to play with one robot only.
- No technical assistance will be provided by the coordinators during the time of the event.
For further queries contact
Prasanna V. Chaudhari (6th Sem Mech.) Contact No- 9096348606 Email- email@example.com